ABOUT THE AUTHOR
MARIO K. SIMOES
• Speaker, writer and consultant specialized in Communications, Motivation, People Management and Leadership. Certified speaker, coach and trainer with the John Maxwell Team. He ministered Brazil, South Africa, Italy, Singapore, Malaysia, United States, Romania, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
• International Faculty of Haggai Institute for Advanced Leadership – where he teaches on personal, business and trans-cultural Communications to professionals, businessmen and leaders from emerging nations.
• Official Interpreter for Gary Chapman (author of the Five Love Languages)
John C. Maxwell (#1 Leadership Authority in the United States) in Brazil during speaking engagements to 12.000 people in São Paulo and Brasília in 2008.
• Funding President of Preparing Generations International School. Bilingual school for children K-12.
• Former Public Relations and Communications Advisor for the U.S. Consulate in Sao Paulo (1995-2001). Personally met President Bill Clinton.
• Worked as C.E.O. of the Willow Creek Association, renowned global organization responsible for Leadership Development through the Leadership Summit.
• Graduated in Broadcast Journalism from L.S.U. (Louisiana State University), in 1987.
• Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish. Lived in the US, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
• Married to Priscila in 1990 and has 2 sons: Felipe and Davi.